Terms and conditions
Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge that the products have not been developed to meet Your individual requirements, and that it is therefore Your responsibility to ensure that the products meet your requirements prior to purchase.
You acknowledge that the products may not be free of bugs or errors, and agree that the existence of errors shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement.
You acknowledge that the user consent dialoges (e.g. EUGDPR/CCPA) in AMPXF are generic examples. It is your responsibility to validate and adapt them to match your own site's needs.
- The addon is licensed only to you. You may NOT sell, rent, lease, or dispose of the addon in any way, in whole or in part.
- You will treat the source code of the addon as confidential, and will not at any time, disclose this data to any third party.
- You may use the product(s) on a single domain name. Each installation on a different domain name requires a separate license.
You understand that the AMP Robot can securely interact with the installed addon to share some data that is
improve the experience for you and future customers of the addon. This data, will NEVER be shared with any
third party, and is used for the purpose of improving the AMPXF experience.
The data includes things like:
- Other installed addons which might interfere with AMPXF and needs to be handled in code.
- Problems with invalid markup in your forum discussions, which is not allowed by the AMP specification.
- Anonymized data of "served AMP pages", shown on the ampxf.com starting page
(This one only applies to the Small license): 30 first days of "served AMP pages" to verify license
size is correct.
If the data matches license, it will be automatically removed, in other cases we will ask you to verify your traffic 14 days leading up to the purchase.
You acknowledge that the license you selected for purchase is the correct according to your forum's visitor
statistics and the below requirements:
- "Tiny": less than 250 (two-hundred-and-fifty) daily visitors*
- "Small": less than 5000 (five-thousand) daily visitors**
- "Large": 5000 (five-thousand) or more daily visitors**
- "Non-profit": Any amount of daily visitors, but no monetization is allowed on the forum.
** = Daily visitors based on the average for the 14 days leading up to purchase
By violating this agreement your license will be revoked and no refunds will be issued.
Updates and support for the products you purchase are provided for 12 months. After this period, you won't be able to receive new updates and support, unless you renew your license for additional 12 months (license renewal fee is specified on each product).
If you don't renew your license, you can still use and download the product versions that have been released during the 12 months active license period.
If a version of the addon has been deemed to have security problems or serious bugs, AMPXF reserves the right to remove affected version(s) from download.
ampxf.com has a NO REFUND policy and no refunds will be issued